The Computer Science department is located in Streibel Hall, part of the Aerospace Complex at the University of North Dakota. We have four designated computer labs and access to a multi-node department computing cluster. For more information please see the information on Streibel Hall labs .Lab times
(except when room is reserved):
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Additional 24/7 card swipe access is available for Computer Science majors and others with an academic need for off-hours access.
(inside of Streibel 109: the Advanced Linux Lab):
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tuesday: Noon – 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday: Noon – 2:00 PM
- Friday: Noon – 2:00 PM
Wireless Access: Wireless hubs are strategically located throughout the Aerospace complex allowing for connection from all of the Computer Science classrooms and study rooms.